Very Important: This site goes off line on the weekends, Friday night to Saturday night GMT+2 (25 hours) every week, and on holidays.
Compressors – Everything you need to know about
What I will learn?
- Welcome to the compressor course of our MIXING series! In this series we’ll be exploring 4 of the most known subjects but the least understood in mixing, in a in-depth way from the ground up. I go through all the material that I know is missing in the standard formal education and more in the unformal education in the internet and you-tube.
- If you have questions on the topics of how to use the compressor? What are the settings? What is different between the compressors? why compressor with 2 knob’s is better than a one with all the parameters? How much do we need to compress? What is the difference in sound in all the compressors? And much more… this is the course for you.
- After years of talking to peoples that learned sound and still can’t truly understand compressors, I decided to release the compressors subject from my mixing course and explain it the way it needs to be, step by step. I have 25 years of experience in sound and electronics and I know how to teach and really love it a lot. this course is for the beginner in sound all the way to the advanced I’m going through everything from the beginning and all the way up to the advanced sound. This course will give a more advanced tools in understanding sound.
- MY RECOMMENDATION STOP SEARCHING INFORMATION ABOUT COMPRESSORS AFTER YOU LEARN THIS COURSE. I say that so you will understand that mixing is not just one thing, mixing is knowing all the subject (elements) that there is in sound, but most of the time we seek information on the same topic and don’t move to the other topics. You will not understand sound if you will not understand ALL THE TOPICS. After this course you will have one topic less to look for.
- As for now this is the only course that explain compressors from start to finish.
- I always thought that everyone knows what I know just because I know it, but then I realized it’s not true. Every time I spoke to someone on a topic in sound, I found out that a lot of information is missing. And then I understand I want to teach it. I want to share this knowledge with the world.
- Throughout these lessons you’ll learn about the how to use the compressor, What are the settings, What is different between the compressors, why compressor with 2 knob’s is better than a one with all the parameters, How much do we need to compress, What is the difference in sound in all the compressors, relative volume And much more… everything that you need to know on compressors.
The parameters and threshold00:00
Make up gain00:00
Knee hard and soft00:00
the multichannel compressor00:00
Where it get lost by many
Where it get lost by many00:00
soft and hard00:00
What is the difference00:00
every compressor have a dedicated work00:00
Compressors live part100:00
Compressors live part200:00
Compressors live part300:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
- Basic ability in mixing.
- Any one that likes to improve their mixing skill.