Very Important: This site goes off line on the weekends, Friday night to Saturday night GMT+2 (25 hours) every week, and on holidays.
What I will learn?
- Welcome to the medium course of our MIXING series! In this series we’ll be exploring 4 of the most known subjects but the least understood in mixing, in a in-depth way from the ground up. I go through all the material that I know is missing in the standard formal education and more in the unformal education in the internet and you-tube.
- If you have questions on the topics of how loud I need to record? How to save a recording that is recorded to low? What are the borders of sound? Why do I always have noise? What are all type of noises I will have in my recording? How do I feel confident when I record sound that it will sound good? And much more… this is the course for you.
- After years of talking to peoples that learned sound and still can’t truly understand it, I decided to release the MEDIUM subject from my mixing course and explain it the way it needs to be, step by step. I have 25 years of experience in sound and electronics and I know how to teach and really love it a lot. this course is for the beginner in sound all the way to the advanced I’m going through everything from the beginning and all the way up to the advanced sound. This course will give a more advanced tools in understanding sound.
- Throughout these lessons you’ll learn about the MEDIUM, 16 bit and 24 bit, Good level of recording, all types of noise in the recording, How much do we need to compress or not, And much more… everything that you need to know on the MEDIUM.
- MY RECOMMENDATION STOP SEARCHING INFORMATION ABOUT THE MEDIUM AFTER YOU LEARN THIS COURSE. I say that so you will understand that mixing is not just one thing, mixing is knowing all the subject (elements) that there is in sound, but most of the time we seek information on the same topic and don’t move to the other topics. You will not understand sound if you will not understand ALL THE TOPICS. After this course you will have one topic less to look for.
- I always thought that everyone knows what I know just because I know it, but then I realized it’s not true. Every time I spoke to someone on a topic in sound, I found out that a lot of information is missing. And then I understand I want to teach it. I want to share this knowledge with the world.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
- Basic ability in mixing.
- Any one that likes to improve their mixing skill.