THE FREATLESS BASS GUITAR (NEW GUI)
Welcome to the FREATLESS BASS GUITAR product page (NEW GUI).
The concept of the FREATLESS BASS GUITAR, like the UL-MANDOLIN, is very simple.
You can play any note, on any string, between the open string (0 fret) and the 22nd fret, using key switches.
“I made this KONTAKT instrument so I can have the ability to play any note that I want. That way I can play the bass and have the same spacing of the chords that the bass has, and the same tone that the strings has. It’s very important to have the right TONE OF THE STRING, so it will sound right.”
All instrument has a requirement for KONTAKT full 6.5.3 and above. Works in KONTAKT player in demo mode (for 15 min)
THIS DEAL WILL END SOON
THE FREATLESS BASS
In the FREATLESS BASS GUITAR you can always select the right note on the right string, or you can select the open strings if you like that sound. You can decide what is right for you, it’s your choice.
You can hear the TONE OF THE STRING clearly when you play arpeggio notes.
How to use the FREATLESS BASS GUITAR is explained in the video in this page.
You can listen for examples for the FREATLESS BASS GUITAR here below. Track # 3 has more key switch notes in it.
THE BASS FEATURES
What you get:
There are key switches for:
- 8 round robin long notes.
- 4 round robin mute notes (starting from fret 1).
- 4 round robin slap.
- 2 round robin hammer on.
- 2 round robin pull off.
- 2 round robin ½ up slide to the note played (starting from fret 2).
- 2 round robin 1 up slide to the note played (starting from fret 3).
- 2 round robin ½ down slide to the note played (starting from fret 1).
- 2 round robin 1 down slide to the note played (starting from fret 1).